Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Everything's Changed at Christmas

The office has been overflowing with Christie's Cookies, Goo Goo Cluster baskets & an assortment of holiday treats from customers. Life is flying by right now and with Christmas less than a week away, I feel like I may finally be settled in my post grad world. It's different, a big change, but change is not always bad. Sometimes change is hard. Real tough. But sometimes it's just what you need.


The past few weeks have been filled with the ups and downs of life of course but this week is filled with Christmas cheer! Wacky Tacky party in downtown. Matt Wertz concert tonight. Christmas dinner with my favorite ADPi alums. My best friend and I back in action. And to top it all off, I get a weekend in North Carolina with my man.

I am finally getting used to the full time work with the fun mixed in here and there. A big change from college where it's mostly fun with a few serious things mixed in (at least that's how I did college, and I don't regret that one bit). Life has changed in a lot of ways, but instead of living in the past of yester-years memories of what once was, I have now cleaned out my closet to be able to fill it with new adventures in this new stage of life.


-SJP









No comments:

Post a Comment