Monday, September 19, 2011

"Friday Night Sweet Ride"

Last Friday night, one of the most legendary events in Alpha Delta Pi occurred. Yes, that's right it was Barn Party time in Tennessee! Barn Party is a date party to remember. We pile in buses, drive to an unknown location, and dance the night away in a barn filled with magical lights and country music!




This year proved to be no different. It was a great night & I can't believe it was the last one! I decided it would be a fun trip down memory lane to look back on all the BP's. 
Zac Inklebarger was my first Barn Party Date. We look like
 babies haha oh my so much has changed!
Julianne Poe and I at the barn Freshman Year.

Sophomore Year!
Cody Bryan was my date Sophomore Year!
Junior Year I managed to somehow NOT get a picture of me and my date...so obviously Brooke would be a good replacement. #typ
Junior Year.
And Senior Year. Zac Inklebarger is a fabulous date party date
 & he got the pleasure of 2 Barn Parties over the years!  
We are now seniors & have come a long way! Love yall! 

"What Happens in the Barn, Stays in the Barn"

-SJP

No comments:

Post a Comment